Pages

The attic


Of course reading loathe and who do not like to say for what the University already join the units drop I got, the better I saw Henry to learn that at least I could present it live with it got bgazronm and I and my father are less overhead, I went to the hairdressers from the bad class with someone there I met Jai HO, which was causing. I had a friend who I see again saw the last vkhatrat came in front of the chsham ... Rang bimarstanem, thats out of curiosity I went, my mood is not compatible to the hospital environment, every time I went to the hospital to see a sad-looking patients until a few day I was sick, to input information r name, gave a key to the second floor with chanta, not twenty-six room rahnamanem. Four-bed room from that dialog box that bahmarahani warm pastries were and he has a great window Vogel that was closed. Why not have the beep sound the mishna zasht just avnhayy get upset to be heard. Was lying on the bed. With a bitter smile I greeted. And that might just remember the sad, natuna to hairdressers class came. Th said:

-How do you see that Yalda graftarshdm which was caused due to the hope that life is change, previously had said things got ya, I can weld insider, because say, cum each one before now, I remember every time I wanted namira remember suitor, early news "you don't rush God so I aqdat and I come Rosa danbalt" then I safely khoastgarm got the answer you gave the gift with the purchase of a few time Meanwhile, forget, When I mention I would say "z, we have for the future of Web design and have a qashngmon Col nzanim to bmonim in that water" was careful summary razim, thats a lie because, you saw two black eyes taqibm does the head was drunk, how do ya say something I kind of had that dostshon and unai tnam cowardice is submissive. I will revenge! Because I know someone who found refuge in no time to not betray me! Of course, not that I had, in fact, a suitor like the same khoastgarm that was persistent.

Cuz me and my father was not worse than those who were alarmed. I don't know reftarm you home was how do they panic. How MUC gijm!!Now tell me what is this efficient Yalda, who did? Fruits and sweets, Pak I, God willing President embarrassed compensation menu if not hassles of a glass of water from the fridge I'm dry that letter bring golum, asked where the levante from sliding along the bed of a glass of water I gave up I saw the brushes brought us open vhmin bakery box is that you laugh with zasht danesh. Could you not have sweets cravings I thread property, an tkhtsh side khndidm tried pathos, because the seats were not together. Then said: Yeah, I told you, I loved my husband earlier, I agree with my head, I'm colored water but you know, I'm still not twenty healthy, but they did not accept.

So that's when they. Psrah vmadrsh with the father, was not long qadsh evil eye eyebrows black, had stirred Croatian. The Croatian got loved night aroossim hoping to gerdnsh bbndah, but the psrah of the now closed. Thats a very game dkhtarai show I seen Sun Moon, and just because my mom or someone other than you might hope to non-Dell found when they went together so fast I said I like it very lagharh nomad, or that one, incidentally, the same you can see menu whenever you lower cart fast growing cigarette butts can ndakhte away kid masbta intentions were to do that I'm not fancy that I've got kids not anger my smoking hope Below is my fandksho let you turn on the brushes and lbsh, he khonwadsh with niyarm pain sarto. But Yalda-June psrah was mute. The first of the untamed Lam as Kam say unto her head is down all her mother's harfasho why pashdah was left on the clock ran here, he now saw the contrary kashidnsho AW amidm smoking now has a word I talk very much to herself from her mother nashnidm, summary because of the hope it pichondum so pichondum that went obrangsht.

I believe perhaps hopes that the letter will take you to the menu ran asmona which can ahsasmo the vessel relentless anger, what do I get with my feeling that the game was a dastamo, like mine was hot. So that was the beginning of their bikhodm like the country little by little I realized later I got with the rest of the difference, says come on like kfter well we live together, while I laugh to see surprise Yalda asked why khandi?

I mean, it was a well-khndum kfter! So what's the next continue.

... Don't moan speak Yeah I loved, I would like to kftrai that amidm َجلد who were not living anymore, but my brute inaqd with the menu printed up his own َجلد went up, I went to this old house you say that em sqfsh shironi's wikftra sheba slept when they are there.

-Room under the roof of the shironi! Right?

-What u said?

-Nothing! I mean, this was it. Usually under shironi a room.

-Saw blades ... Some time following the menu ُبرد shironi sat down on the floor, my hands were also ran ُزل to kftra said: Venus, what was it like Leandro kftra lived free and without any vsharti any lucky together. I found the voice that I thought. You're not a stranger, that cant be without the demands of my work that I didn't like, considering my mom got from find myself brnjonem but on the other hand did not come forward in hopes of being noticed that I aqdem it what ya say

-Yeah! I understand now, say, his last hope of something I said?

-Not Baba dont get bored there's answer to what's going to define the last azkhatrat how do I?

I truly hope the same way-drsasho, khond or abandon

-A do you question that a few years we hope you studies! But I do not like you leave the educated, but not bisuad, haqiqatsh natonst happen everywhere and was forced with engineering associate degree from danshgash not out, electricity